Who Provides Fire and Police Protection to Residents of Paloma Creek?

The City of Aubrey’s Fire Department provides fire protection to Paloma Creek. The Paloma Creek developer, in cooperation with adjoining developers, built a brand new, state-of-the-art fire station located at the Northwest corner of Navo Road and US Hwy. 380. Currently, this station is equipped with (3) Full-time Firefighter-Paramedic/EMT personnel 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. The station also has (1) Part-time position available for staffing 7 days a week from 7a-7p. Volunteer firefighters are utilized as their availability allows. Navo Fire Station currently houses (2) Fire Engines, (1) Brush Truck and (1) MICU (Mobile Intensive Care Unit) Ambulance.

For non-emergency comments or requests, each department can be reached by calling:

Navo Fire Station: (972) 347-3802
2020 Navo Road Aubrey, TX 76227

Denton County Sheriff’s Department: (940) 349-1600

The police protection at Paloma Creek is provided by the Denton County Sheriff’s Department. The Fresh Water Supply Districts of Paloma Creek have entered into an agreement whereby the Sheriff’s Department is providing two full time deputy sheriff’s to patrol the area for your convenience and comfort. The emergency number for the area is 911.

What is a Fresh Water District?

A Fresh Water Supply District ("District") is a political subdivision of the State of Texas that functions, much like a city, to construct and maintain all public water, sanitary sewer, storm drainage, and road infrastructure within Paloma Creek. There are five Districts inside Paloma Creek, consisting of Denton County Fresh Water Supply Districts 8-A, 8-B, 11-A, 11-B, and 11-C. Each District has a governing body that is composed of five directors, who are elected by the voters within the boundaries of that District. The directors’ duties are similar to that of a city council; they manage the business affairs of each district. The directors hire independent lawyers, civil engineers, financial advisors, and accountants to assist in the areas of their expertise. Each District has the authority to levy an ad valorem tax (property tax), to alleviate the costs of constructing and maintaining the public water, sanitary sewer, storm drainage, paving infrastructure within Paloma Creek. Paloma Creek residents’ tax bills will reflect the following taxing entities: Denton County, Denton ISD or Little Elm ISD, and the Denton County Fresh Water Supply District within which you reside. Contact information:     Donna Wilkerson, GM     Denton County FWSD Managing Partner, Advantage Leaderships Resources, LLC Office: 214.305.5719            Email: ALResources@att.net


Who Provides the Water to Paloma Creek?

The Districts deemed it economical for Mustang Special Utility District ("Mustang") to operate and maintain the Districts’ water and sewer facilities, including reading meters and issuing the monthly water bills on behalf of each District. Mustang can be reached by phone at (940) 440-9561, or on the web at www.mustangwater.com.

The Districts purchase treated drinking water from the Upper Trinity Regional Water District ("UTRWD"), which also provides water to over 21 cities and towns, and numerous districts throughout the surrounding area. UTRWD has one of the only treatment facilities in the State of Texas that uses both charcoal and osmosis to enhance the purity of the water. The wastewater (sewage) from Paloma Creek is piped to a brand new, ultra modern, treatment plant that is also operated and maintained by UTRWD. For more information about UTRWD, please visit www.utrwd.com




Who Provides the Internet/Cable/ Phone Service to Paloma Creek?

New Contact # (972) 346-4000

New Contact # (972) 346-4000

Call (214)208-3975 or (800)ATT-2020 For Service

Call (214)208-3975 or (800)ATT-2020 For Service

With brand new construction, some areas may be limited to one or no provider as of yet. Rigorous efforts are being taken to bring at least one provider to all of Paloma Creek as swiftly as possible. 

Who Provides Additional Recycling Services to Paloma Creek?

Each year, over 21 billion pounds of clothing go into U.S. landfills - in an effort to combat this growing problem, Paloma Creek has partnered with Simple Recycling to offer curb-side pick-up of clothing, shoes and small household items.

Simple Recycling is a for-profit recycler committed to offering residents the easiest way to keep usable materials from the landfill. The program is free of charge and simple to use. For more information, call (866)835-5068 or visit www.simplerecycling.com

Who Provides the Electric and Gas Service to
Paloma Creek?

CoServ Electric and CoServ Gas provide electric and gas service to Paloma Creek. CoServ Electric is the second largest cooperative in Texas and serves more than 100,000 members. Since it is a cooperative, residents are required to use them for electric service. CoServ Gas provides gas service to most lots within Paloma Creek. Please check with your sales counselor regarding gas availability or call CoServ. You can reach CoServ Electric and CoServ Gas by calling (940) 321-7800, or visit www.coserv.com.

To report a street light outage, Click Here

Who Provides the Waste Services to Paloma Creek?

RORR Widget

Waste Management is contracted by the Denton County Fresh Water District for refuse removal and recycling. Please contact them directly for all your waste management needs by calling (972)315-5400 or visit www.wm.com

Responsibility Matrix.jpg