We know that where you live is a choice and Lifestyle is the reason to choose Paloma Creek. This community is alive with activities for all ages and a variety of interests. We have several large community events during the year, including safety events and vendor fairs. Paloma Creek also has many groups to join ranging from a dedicated Veterans Group to the a sewing group and just about everything in-between. The Lifestyle Coordinator, with the Social and Safety Committees make every effort to create a safe environment that neighbors can meet and get involved in their community.
2017 HOA Social Events
Photos with Santa-December 16th, South Clubhouse
Teen Lock-In-December 30th, Creekside Clubhouse
August 4th, Creekside Clubhouse September 23rd, Creekside Clubhouse November 4th, South Clubhouse
Community Garage Sales (No permit needed)
May 12th-14th September 29th -October 1st
Eggstravaganza/Vendor Fair-April 8th, South Clubhouse
Family Pool Party-June 24th, North Pool
Independence Day Celebration-June 24th, Creekside Clubhouse
Family Pool Party-July 29th, North Pool
Adult Pool Party-August 5th, South Pool
Back to School Pool Party-August 12th, Creekside Pool
National Night Out-September 16th, South Clubhouse Fall Festival-October 7th, Creekside Clubhouse
Veteran’s Day Breakfast-November 4th, South Clubhouse
- Wine Group meets on the Last Friday of every month at South Clubhouse.
- Poker Group meets every 2nd Saturday of every month at the Creekside Clubhouse.
- Bunco Group meets the first Tuesday of every month Creekside Clubhouse.
- Book Club meets 2nd Thursday of every month at the Creekside Clubhouse
- Start your own group! Email Terri Todd with your ideas!