Whether you enjoy hiking, fitness or relaxing by the pool, Paloma Creek has an amenity for all of your interests.
- Four Resort-Style Pools*
- South Pool (1501 Bluebird Drive)
- North Pool (700 Teal Drive)
- Creekside Pool (900 Villa Paloma Blvd.)
- Lakeview Pool (400 Lake Point Drive)
- Two 24/7 Fitness Centers*
- Three Clubhouses
- Dog Park
- Multiple Parks and Playgrounds
- Miles of Hiking Trails
- Beautiful Green Belts
*To access the pools and fitness centers, you must register for an amenity fob. Complete the Access Request Form and submit with a photo of your ID and proof of residency. Once the application is approved, the office will contact you to pick up your fob. It may take up to 10 business days to receive your fob.