Reach your fitness goals at one of the two fitness centers in Paloma Creek. Both fitness centers are available for resident use 24/7 and feature a variety of cardio machines, weight-training machines and a free weight studio. You must have a fob to access the fitness centers.
- South Fitness Center
- 1501 Bluebird Drive
- Creekside Fitness Center
- 900 Villa Paloma Blvd.
*Fitness centers are under 24-hour surveillance
Paloma Creek Fitness Center Rules
- For Paloma Creek resident use ONLY.
- Use facilities and equipment at your own risk. Paloma Creek Homeowners Association is not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
- Use equipment properly and follow directions carefully.
- Do not lean on equipment. Keep your hands away from any moving parts.
- No food or drink (except water and sports drinks).
- All music must be played through headphones or ear buds. No music may be played aloud.
- No smoking or vaping.
- Consult a physician before beginning an exercise program.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Proper fitness attire is required. No bare feet, sandals or bathing suits.
- Report any damaged equipment to management immediately. DO NOT USE.
- Return all equipment to its place and wipe down machines after use.